Antigua and Barbuda Visa Information (Only For Indian Nationals)
|Embassy Address in India|
Visas may be granted on arrival :
Conditions for elligibilty of a Tourist Visa on Arrival is granted to passengers requiring a visa to enter Antigua and Barbuda subject to the following conditions:
- To persons who are holders of a valid:
- United States Visa or permanent Resident Card; or
- A Canadian Visa or permanent Resident Card, or
- A United Kingdom Visa or Resident Card, or
- A Schengen Visa.
- Whose sole objective of visiting Antigua and Barbuda is for tourist visits, or casual visit to meet friends or relatives etc and no other purpose/ activity
- Who does not have residence or occupation in Antigua and Barbuda;
- Who holds a passport with minimum six months validity, and a re-entry permit if that is required under the law of the country of nationality of the applicant
- Who is a person of assured financial standing with a return ticket and availability of sufficient money for his/her maintenance while in Antigua and Barbuda.
- Who has not been deem a person-non-grata by the Government of Antigua and Barbuda
- Who is not a prohibited Immigration
- Who is not considered an undesirable person and is not the subject of a black list or any warning circular or other restrictive lis
A Tourist Visa-on-Arrival is granted on arrival and will be valid for entry and stay into Antigua and Barbuda within the period of its validity subject to conditions specified. A single entry Tourist Visa-on-Arrival is granted for a stay up to 30 days.
Conditions for Tourist Visa-on-Arrival
Tourist Visa-on-Arrival is non-extendable and non-convertible. However, a Tourist Visa on arrival may be cancelled or extended with approval of the Chief Immigration Officer in the following circumstances:
- Medical Visa, where a person falls ill and must remain in Antigua and Barbuda beyond the time granted by the Tourist visa on arrival and;
- Medical attendant visa if required will be granted to the person accompanying the person who has fallen ill.
Diplomatic / Official Passports
The Tourist Visa-on-Arrival facility shall not be applicable to holders of Diplomatic/ Official passports.
An e-Visa is an electronic acknowledgement permitting entry into and travel to Antigua and Barbuda. The e-Visa is an electronic visa that is similar to visas issued at Antigua and Barbuda consulates or at the ports of entry. `Applicants can obtain their visas electronically after entering required information and making payments by a credit or debit card (MasterCard or Visa).
The eVisa system will allow applicants to make an application online for a visa and a letter indicating the approval or denial will be sent once the visa has been processed. A verification will be completed by the Passport Control Officers on arrival into Antigua and Barbuda.
However, it is advisable to keep a soft copy (tablet PC, smart phone, etc.) or a hard copy in case of any system system failure on your part.
As in the case of other visas, respective Immigration officials at the ports of entry reserves the right to deny entry into Antigua and Barbuda, to a holder of an e-Visa