Taiwan – Republic of China Visa Information (Only For Indian Nationals)
Taipei Economic & Cultural Centre
34, Paschimi Marg,
New Delhi – 110 057
Tel : (11) 46077777
Fax : (11) 4607 7721
Email : – http://email@example.com
Website : –http://www.roc-taiwan.org/IN
NOTE : – Indian National can apply online Taiwan visa free of charge through website:https://nas.immigration.gov.tw/nase/
Applicants from India, Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines and Indonesia can submit their application for online visa https://oa1.immigration.gov.tw/nia_southeast/. To qualify please read the following conditions to receive an online check in order to enter Taiwan:
1. The passport should be valid for more than 6 months. (Refer to the time when you really enter Taiwan, but not the time when you make the online application.
A return ticket (by air or by ship).
Applicant should have never been employed as a worker in Taiwan, except the white collar worker.
2. Special conditions: (Available for any of the following certificates).
You should have valid:
(1). Permanent Resident Card, OR
(2). Entry Visa of any one of the countries: USA, Canada, England, Japan, Australia, New Zealand, and Schengen European countries.
(Applicant will be required to present the card or Visa for a check when wanting to enter Taiwan; if it is not presented, entry will be refused.)
- The Applicant should have a passport valid for at least 6 months from the date of application.
- Photocopy of the applicant’s passport.
- One Visa Form (The Applicants need to fill online visa form at the website https://visawebapp.boca.gov.tw and take the printout of filled online form, should be signed by the Applicant).
- Two recent passport-size photographs (35 x 45 mm) against a white background.
- Confirmed onward/ return air ticket.
- Visa Request Letter from Travel Agency in India or Taiwan with detailed itinerary and payment proof or Invitation letter from Taiwan’s inviter.
- A Covering Letter from the Company or the Applicant mentioning the purpose of the visit and the duration of stay (in original).
- Personal financial proof. Providing either one of the proofs below:-
- Form 16 for 3 years
- ITR for 3 years
- Original personal bank statement for 3 months with bank seal on each page with signatures of Bank’s Authorising Signatory.
- Kotak Bank payment slip of the Visa fee.
- Hotel confirmation required, for the period of stay.
- Visa is valid for 3 months with a maximum stay of 60 days from the date of entry.
- Processing time is 3 working days for Normal case and next day collection for Urgent case.
- The Applicant should have a passport valid for at least 6 months from the intended date of entry into Taiwan, along with both old and new passport are required.
- Photocopy of the applicant’s passport.
- One Visa Form (The Applicants need to fill online visa form at the website https://visawebapp.boca.gov.tw &bb and take the printout of filled online form, should be signed by the Applicant).
- Two recent passport-size photographs (35 x 45 mm) against a white background, taken within last six months.
- A Covering Letter from the Company or the Applicant mentioning the purpose of the visit , designation of the visitor and the intended duration of stay (if applicants require multiple entry visa, tentative traveling date should be mentioned. (in original).
- A invitation should come as a fax from Taiwan with Taiwan Companies fax number showing on it. It should also mention the travel dates on which the applicant is traveling. This invitation should be signed manually as signatures in form of a stamp will not be acceptable.
- A copy of Company Registration Certificate or Import/ Export License issued by the Reserve Bank of India.
- Proof of transaction, e.g. LC/remittance receipts/ business correspondence between trading parties; Company’s bank statement for the last three months.
- Copies of Income Tax Returns for the past 3 years and Salary slips of the last 6 months.
- Details of the contact person in Taiwan.
- Original Bank Statement for the period of 3 months. The statement should have Bank Seal on each page with signatures of Bank’s Authorising Signatory.
- Last three Months updated Company bank statements original with Stamp and signed by the bank.
- Company Income tax returns of last 3 years.
- Confirmed round-trip air ticket and hotel booking in Taiwan.